Website Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions. Using this website indicates your acceptance of each of the terms and conditions in this agreement. The information, services, products and materials published on this web site, including without limitation, text, graphics and links are provided on an “as is” basis.
- There is no warranty that this web site/tool, will be error free, or will meet any particular criteria of accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, performance or quality.
- Reasonable measures are taken to ensure the integrity of this web site and its contents, however, no warranty, whether express or implied, is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this web site are free of viruses, Trojans, bombs, time- locks or any other date or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system. You should take all available precautions to protect your computer and must not rely on our protective measures.
- Under no circumstances, will you hold the originator, developer, hosting provider or any person associated with the creation and maintenance of this site liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this web site. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages resulting from the inability to use this web site, the operational failure of this web site, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site
- Your privacy is strictly maintained and any information collected is used solely to facilitate the band’s day-to-day operations. Your information will never be sold or given to third parties outside of Eccles Borough Band without your express permission.
- You will use this facility in the manner it is intended. You will not use it for SPAM and/or any illegal or derogatory communication. You will not submit, publish, or display any defamatory, illegal, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, infringing, or threatening content. In addition, you will not submit, publish, or display any content in violation of any laws, including UK and EU regulations. You will not use this facility to assist any other person or entity to violate any laws, or regulations. You are solely responsible for the content you make accessible while using this site.
Terms and Conditions
- Every effort is used to use photographs and images in the public domain. If you are the owner of an image that has inadvertently been reproduced on the site and you do not wish it to appear on the site, please inform the editor.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.